Home

Nikon D500 Manual mode

Nikon Imaging Products Digitutor D50

Nikon D500 Manual Mode + Auto ISO + Exposure Compensation

Rotate the mode dial, which is usually at the top left hand side, to point to M. Some of the models may have the mode dial at the top right hand side. Select Manual Mode from the Mode Dial as shown in the picture Step 3: Point the Camera where you find good ligh In Manual mode, the aperture and shutter speed values are fixed by the user. ISO Auto will change the ISO when the light levels change Choosing a Release Mode. To choose a release mode, press the release mode dial lock release and turn the release mode dial so that the pointer aligns with the desired setting. Single frame: Camera takes one photograph each time shutter-release button is pressed For photos of performers on stage, we recommend that you shoot in manual exposure mode at shutter speeds of about 1/125 to 1/500 s and apertures of about f/2.8 to 5.6 to allow for such factors as focus distance and subject motion. The dizzying changes in lighting however make manual ISO sensitivity adjustment extremely challenging The focus point is selected manually. The camera focuses on the subject in the selected focus point when autofocus is initiated, but if the subject later leaves the selected point for brief periods, the camera will focus based on information from surrounding points (the edges of the area surrounding the selected focus point are shown by small dots, but all 25, 72, or 153 focus points in the.

M: Manual Mode Nikon D5000: The Professional Modes

1. When photographing sports, the Continuous shooting mode is an ideal choice as it allows you to shoot continuously as long as your finger is pressing down on the shutter button—until the camera's buffer and/or the camera's card fills up. What this means for you is that you can capture a lot of images as the action unfolds
  2. Nikon D5/D850/D500 DSLR cameras now support CFexpress memory cards (firmware updates release) Shooting Birds In Flight (BIF) from a balcony during the quarantine with the Nikon Z50 ; Meike 50mm f/1.2 manual focus lens for Z-mount review ; Nikon releases the NX Field remote shooting system for professional agencie
  3. Nikon D500 Tips and Tricks. Users are often curious about hidden features that their camera may have, though typically most dSLR models really don't have many, as long as one carefully goes through all of the Menu and Custom Settings items, and reads through the manual or a user's guide
  4. If you use real manual flash mode, you could use any manual flash on hot shoe to trigger them, but Commander mode needs a Commander. Apparently, what the D500 offers is radio trigger flash, which only the new SB-5000 flash can accommodate. But Commander will work, if you provide a Commander. Last edited by WayneF; 01-19-2016 at 06:49 PM
  5. Manual mode with auto ISO. Set your choice of shutter speed and aperture and the ISO floats as needed. You may need to apply exposure compensation depending on the metering mode and scene
  6. SB9D01(11) 6MB45411-01 En Addendum to the User's Manual The Wi-Fi item in the setup menu for the camera you have purchased features a new Establish Wi-Fi connection option, which can be used to establish a direct Wi-Fi connection between the camera and a smartphone or tablet (below, smart device) running the SnapBridge app

Recommended Nikon D500 Settings - Photography Lif

1. However, I find that using Manual Mode with Auto ISO makes on-the-fly changes much quicker and allows me to make creative decisions much faster than the other exposure modes. Guide To The Nikon D500 and Secrets Of Nikon Autofocus. Maybe our paths will cross someday in Florida. Vote Up 0 Vote Down Reply. 4 years ago. Guest
  2. For example, on cameras such as the Nikon D7500, D500 and D810, it is possible to assign either the Function button or the Preview button to trigger EDM when used in combination with the rear button, as seen below: It is possible to assign a button to Exposure Delay Mode via Custom Setting Menu on Nikon DSLR
  3. Choose how the camera sets exposure in P, S, A, and M modes (in other modes, the camera selects the metering method automatically).. a Matrix: Produces natural results in most situations.Camera meters wide area of the frame and set exposure according to tone distribution, color, composition, and, with type G, E, or D lenses (0 Recognizing CPU and Type G, E, and D Lenses), distance information.
  4. Nikon D500 review: Design. At 5.8 x 4.6 x 3.2 inches and 26.9 ounces, the Nikon D500 isn't the smallest or lightest DSLR on the market (that honor goes to the Lilliputian Canon EOS Rebel SL3.
  5. e.Nikon D500 ($1999.95 http..
  6. Read Free Nikon D600 Manual Mode Nikon D600 Manual Mode If you ally habit such a referred nikon d600 manual mode books that will come up with the money for you worth, get the unconditionally best seller from us currently from several preferred authors
  7. Read PDF Nikon D40 Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode As recognized, adventure as competently as experience approximately lesson, amusement, as without difficulty as Using the Nikon D40X in 2019 Nikon D500 Review, A Wildlife Page 2/8. Read PDF Nikon D40 Manual Mode Photographer's Perspective 8 Secrets For Sharper Wildlif

Join John Greengo for Lesson 24: Custom Setting Menu: Metering/Exposure of Nikon D500 Fast Start on CreativeLive. Available with seamless streaming across your devices. Get started on your creative journey with the best in creative education taught by world-class instructors. Watch a free lesson today 1. Start with the Program auto mode (P), and gradually work your way into the semiautomatic Shutter-priority (S) and Aperture-priority (A) modes before moving into the Manual (M) exposure mode. Whether you own a Canon, Nikon, or any other SLR camera brand, using manual mode works basically the same. Advantages of fully manual Manual mode allows you to set both your aperture and shutter speed separately, without the camera automatically changing the other to suit Put your D500 in manual exposure mode. Set Auto-ISO on. Point the camera at a subject with 2 distinctly different reflective values like a set of black and white cards, so each fills 1/2 the frame. Lock the camera position and move only the focus point from darkest subject area to lightest M (manual exposure): Set aperture and shutter speed like so: To adjust shutter speed: Rotate the Command dial or use the touchscreen controls, just as you do in shutter‐priority mode. In Manual mode, you can access two shutter speed settings not available in the other modes: Choose the value one notch past the slowest speed (30 seconds) to.

Nikon D500 (10 FPS, 20 MP DX, 4K stereo video, 29.6 oz./839g. with battery and SD card, $1,497 or about $950 used if you know How to Win at eBay) and 35mm f/1.8 DX. bigger. I got mine as body-only from Adorama, who also has the kit with 16-80mm VR.I'd also get it from B&H, who also has the kit with 16-80mm, or from Amazon (also as kit with lens) or from Crutchfield (also with lens), or get it. I want to use Manual Mode but I don't understand why, when I set my ISO to 100, I see in the picture settings that the ISO changed to 3200. How can I set it up to be what I set and not what the camera set? I was watching some videos but I don't have auto ISO on my D3100. Do I need to change to other settings D500 reliably focusses on closest subject in Group AF mode. This week I thought I would share my Nikon D500/D850 focus settings for bird photography. I currently only use the Nikon D500 but these settings would be equally applicable to the Nikon D850 The D500 usable AF area coverage extends from side to side and nearly top to bottom. If you use spot metering, the metering spot follows the center AF point, so it can be WAY off of the image center and spot meter - AF the subject at the same time. See page 128 of the D500 Users Manual, where it describes this Set the Mode Dial on M and look through the viewfinder. What you now see in the viewfinder, in the display across the bottom, on the far left, is the shutter speed. Turning the Main Command Dial with the thumb will change that to faster or slower. Moving to the right from the shutter speed is the f/stop

How To Use The Nikon D500 (Step-By-Step Guide) - Camera Caf

Nikon Unveiled: How to Shoot in Manual Mode - YouTub

The Nikon D500 created a buzz among Nikon users in 2016. And to this day, many are still enjoying the power of the Nikon D500. Great ergonomics, superb image quality, and an ability to shoot at 10.7 fps, these are some of the reasons why it is a favorite among sports photographers, photojournalists, and wildlife photographers February 2015 edited February 2015. The exposure compensation does not work in manual mode because its button is used to control the aperture instead. To control shutter speed you turn the wheel, and to control aperture you turn the wheel while pressing the +/- button. The compensation works normally in P, S, and A modes With this Nikon D500 portrait lens, you can focus on your subject perfectly and take a photo with the bokeh background. A Hyper Sonic AF motor accounts for quick and precise focusing. You can also use a big focusing ring for manual focus override if you need to take a better quality image. A rounded nine-blade aperture creates mesmerizing bokeh Nikon D500, Nikon 200-400 f/4 (1/5000, f/5, ISO 1000 @ 400mm). I'm not going to go into detail about the single point mode. As you would expect, I've found this to be consistently the most accurate mode for static subjects or something moving slowly and predictably enough to maintain correct AF point placement How to set-up Nikon DSLRs for wireless flash. First, we need to pair the D500 and SB-5000 to set up the radio connection. Connect the WR-A10 to the D500's 10-pin connector and plug in the WR-R10 controller. We need to put the flashgun and controller on the same radio channel. There are three options - 5, 10 and 15

DSLR Basics: 8 Easy Steps to Learn Manual Mode for Nikon

Nikon D500 Experience 8 for use in low-light shooting situations. The touch screen can be used during image playback, as well as for focusing and shutter release in Live View shooting mode The Nikon D500 is mostly made up of magnesium alloy, carbon fiber, and plastic; The weight and size of the Nikon D500 are suitable for all day shooting and even hand-holding. The size of the D500 is perfect while you travel in the wilderness and it is perfectly sized while hiking and traveling in the safari vehicle Ive read much on the web and watched vids but cant find out what Im doing wrong. Have set my D5100 to M, followed by Bulb, wide lens setting, 800 iso, plug in my shutter cord, tripod. Im trying to go for 15-30 minute exposures. When I go to look at my 'done' picture, its completely white

D500. YOUR ULTIMATE TRAVEL COMPANION - The sleek and beautiful D500 goes anywhere you go, bringing along stunning resolution and performance.. UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL WITH NIKKOR LENSES - Like every Nikon DSLR, the D500 is best paired with legendary NIKKOR lenses which provide unequalled clarity and versatility.. BURSTING WITH STATE-OF-THE-ART TECHNOLOG Price: $29.95. Meet the Nikon D500 with 16-80mm Lens. At first glance, it may seem unimposing - but contained within a streamlined camera body is a veritable powerhouse of processing power and technological advances. The D500 is ready to go wherever your passion leads you, capturing everything with stunning clarity, speed and resolution Nikon D500: Up to 10fps; Nikon D750: Up to 6.5fps; Given that this is a consumer-level DSLR, albeit a premium one, it's impressive that the D500 offers a continuous frame rate up to 10fps whether utilising manual focus or AF tracking, suggesting it as an excellent candidate for action, sports and wildlife photography Focus Point (Z 7II / Z 6II / Z 7 / Z 6 / Z 5 / Z 50 / Nikon 1 V3 excluded) The focus point can be selected using the arrow buttons; see the camera manual for details. For information on AF-area mode and focus mode, see The Mechanical Tab. Metering Choose the metering mode. See the camera manual for details

Understanding Auto ISO Changing ISO on the Fly Niko

Get Free Nikon D40 Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode When somebody should go to the books stores, search launch by shop, shelf by shelf, it is really problematic. This is why we give the books compilations in this website. It will no question ease you to see guide nikon d40 manual mode as you such as Nikon D3300 shot in RAW - manual mode - with AF-S Nikkor 18-200mm 3.5-5.6 GII lens - Post production in Lightroo

Nikon D90 User Manual | Page 65 / 300

Nikon D500 provides 51200 ISO, and D850 has a 25600 ISO range. As a result, the Nikon D500 can produce better frames in the dark light or at night. If you want to capture some outstanding images, the D850 would be better. Focus Points. Nikon D500 and D800s exclusive 153 focus points provide you the highest performance for fast-moving objects Download File PDF Nikon D80 Manual Mode Nikon D80 Manual Mode Recognizing the pretension ways to acquire this book nikon d80 manual mode is additionally useful. You have remained in right site to begin getting this info. acquire the nikon d80 manual mode member that we give here and check out the link Online Library Nikon D40 Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode Right here, we have countless book nikon d40 manual mode and collections to check out. We additionally pay for variant types and then type of the books to browse. Ø=Üø how I get my photos to be super sharp Mighty Nikon Zfc First Impression Using the Nikon D40X in 2019 Nikon D500.

Read PDF Nikon D40 Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode Right here, we have countless book nikon d40 manual mode and collections to check out. We additionally find the money for variant types and as a consequence type of the books to browse. The welcome book, fiction, history, novel, scientific research, as well as various extra sorts of books ar Read PDF Best Nikon D7000 Manual Mode Best Nikon D7000 Manual Mode When somebody should go to the books stores, search commencement by shop, shelf by shelf, it is truly problematic. This is why we give the books compilations in this website. D500, AF-S NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, 1/250 second, f/11, ISO 400, manual exposure, Matrix metering Where To Download Nikon D600 Manual Mode Nikon D600 Manual Mode When somebody should go to the book stores, search commencement by shop, shelf by shelf, it is in reality problematic. This is why we offer the book compilations in this website. It will totally ease you to look guide nikon d600 manual mode as you such as Access Free Nikon D600 Manual Mode Nikon D600 Manual Mode As recognized, adventure as competently as experience roughly lesson, amusement, as capably as union can be gotten by just checking out a books nikon d600 manual mode furthermore it is not directly done, you could give a positive response even more on the subject of this life, around the. Settings & Shooting Modes for the Nikon D5100 If you're new to digital photography, chances are you've resorted to using Auto mode for all subjects and situations. This is fine if you're trying to get an accurate exposure, however, in order to capture cool effects and freeze fast action you'll need to venture into more advanced modes

Choosing a Release Mod

Acces PDF Nikon D 80 Manual tutorials 100% sure video Is The Nikon D500 WORTH BUYING In 2021!? Nikon D80 Err and how repair Setting Up My Nikon Z6 II With The Best Settings It turns the camera strictly into operating in Manual mode. JOHN L T mount adapter fit perfectly t Nikon has moved the MODE button from the right side of the top of the camera to this area, so you now have to use two hands in order to change the camera mode (keep in mind that unlike other cameras that typically feature a traditional PASM dial, the Nikon D500 does not have such dial and requires using this MODE butto Nikon provided the EXPEED 5 image processor with the D500 DSLR, which allows the camera to work extremely fast in Viewfinder mode. This is the newest image processor Nikon offers. Both manual focus and autofocus modes are available for those shooting with the Nikon D500 I really like using Auto ISO on the Nikon D500. I set Auto ISO on, put the camera in manual mode, and fix the aperture and shutter speed. Then I just let the camera compute the correct ISO. It works great! Functionality of the Nikon D810 Auto ISO feature is similar ,with both having a limit of ISO 51,200 as the highest possible ISO value You can get complete details in Nikon D500 Manual. I find Nikon's AF mode button location to be terrible if one is using a larger lens and needs their left hand to support the lens. Canon's AF modes can be changed in a split-second while ones eye is up to the VF with just the right hand. Still the Nikon is great to shoot and by setting the.

Manual mode Shutter speed 1/1000 if I can get it, I will go as low as 1/800. Any lower and too much blur. Aperture- as wide open as she will go. Iso- manual or sometimes iso-auto depending on conditions. With the d500 my images start to fall apart above iso6400. If I have to go above iso8000 I am thinking black and white At CES 2016, Nikon unveiled a new flagship model to their DX-format series of professional DSLRs, with the all new Nikon D500. The long-awaited successor to the D300 and D300S from back in 2008 and 2009, the D500 offers a plethora of improvements over its predecessor, thanks partly to the vast improvements we've seen in DSLR technology over the past 7-8 years Wrong. If you choose the 153-point mode and your subject moves off of your selected focus sensor, the D500 (and the D5) will simply re-focus on the background as soon as the time has elapsed according to your selection of the Blocked Shot AF Response and Subject Motion values in the A3 Custom Settings menu. This is an obvious bug

D500 TIPS - AF-Area Mode Technical Solutions Nikon

1. For those looking for an even faster transfer solution, the D500 is also compatible with the optional WT-7A, enabling transmission of files to an FTP server or computer at speeds of up to 866.7 Mbps. Cinematic 4K UHD Performance. For the first time in a Nikon DX DSLR, you can harness the power of 4K UHD video recording
  2. Boston - D3300 - Manual Mode - 1/500 sec. f/11 32mm 200ISO - Post Production in Lightroom. 5 comments. share. save. hide. report. 81% Upvoted. This thread is archived. Nikon D500 and Nikkor 200-500mm. 1/500, f/5.6, ISO 6400. 311. 15 comments. share. save. hide. report. 308. Posted by 5 days ago. No one can say that this is false. 308. 34.
  3. Nikon's mode dial is clearly labeled and includes the following icons: a green A (automatic) — and, going counterclockwise — the standard PSAM, Effects, User 1 and 2, Scene and Flash Off
  4. Well, this is certainly an interesting bit of news. Nikon has actually, finally, stopped forcing their proprietary Snapbridge wireless system onto Nikon photographers.After a false advertising claim over the D500's WiFi capabilities back in 2016, and then an open letter from LRTimelapse creator, Gunther Wegner in 2017, Nikon is finally capitulating and giving us real WiFi back

Lightdow 420-800mm f/8.3 Manual Zoom Telephoto Lens + T-Mount for Nikon D5500 D3300 D3200 D5300 D3400 D7200 D750 D3500 D7500 D500 D600 D700 D800 D810 D850 D3100 D5100 D5200 D7000 D7100 Camera Lenses 3.9 out of 5 stars 49 If i buy a nikon d5600, will i not need an intervalometer except if i need to use bulb mode? Nikon D7000 - How to Set Continuous Frame Mode? How to set shutter speed in manual mode on nikon d5000? How to set my Nikon D5000 to bulb mode? What mode should i set my nikon d3100 for large group of people The D500 is fully compatible with Nikon's acclaimed iTTL/Creative Lighting System and Nikon's new radio-controlled Advanced Wireless Lighting system. You can easily use the D500 with Speedlights such as the professional SB-910, the compact SB-700, or the SB-5000, which utilises radio control technology download.nikonimglib.co

The Nikon D500 is a 20.9-megapixel enthusiast digital single-lens reflex camera using an APS-C sensor. It was announced by Nikon Corporation on January 6, 2016 along with the Nikon D5 full frame camera. D500 replaced the D300S as Nikon's DX format flagship DSLR. On February 23, 2017, at CP+ show, a special edition was released for Nikon's 100th anniversary.. Nikon - D5600 DSLR Camera with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens - Black. User rating, 4.7 out of 5 stars with 295 reviews. (295) $799.99. Your price for this item is $ 799.99. Nikon - D5600 DSLR Video Two Lens Kit with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses - Black Nikon D500. Specifications. JPEG (EXIF 2.3), NEF (RAW), 12 or 14 bit, lossless compressed, compressed, or uncompressed, L/M/S; RAW+JPEG, TIFF. OVF: Nikon Advanced Multi-CAM 20K autofocus sensor.

Manual Nikon D5600. View the Nikon D5600 manual for free or ask your question to other Nikon D5600 owners. EN Manua. ls. Manual Focus Ring in AF Mode Nikon D500 Nikon D5000 Nikon Z50 Nikon D5500. The Nikon D500 is a 21MP DSLR that shares most of its key features with Nikon's flagship D5, but packs them into a smaller APS-C format body. The long-awaited successor to the D300S, the D500 is Nikon's most professional DX-format camera ever and, with only a few exceptions, we've been very impressed This is a feature of ONLY the D500 right now. Yes, D5 shooters may have to wait for the D5S. The Flicker feature is when the camera senses artificial alternate current lighting, and then syncs itself to the Flickering Frequency with the Shutter Release Read Book Nikon D600 Manual Mode start getting this info. get the nikon d600 manual mode member that we present here and check out the link. You could buy lead nikon d600 manual mode or get it as soon as feasible. You could quickly Page 2/3 It's one of Nikon's best camera to date and one aimed at the purest looking for a workhorse without the gimmicks typically accompanying the APS-C sensor size. Best bundles for the Nikon D500. Camera with lens. Is the Nikon D500 a good camera for you? Yes. As mentioned previously, it is a camera geared at working professionals

Using the Continuous Shooting Mode for Sports Niko

Cameras have come a long way and have evolved a lot. The Nikon D5000 (Body) Digital SLR Camera camera has CMOS Sensor sensor. As far as the ISO levels are concerned, this camera supports Auto, Manual, 200-6400 ISO. Movies can be recorded at a resolution of 1280x720 Pixels (720p HD). It supports. Instead of a traditional mode dial, the D500 features a single mode button—hold it down and turn the rear dial to change between Program, Aperture, Shutter, or Manual shooting modes Acces PDF Nikon D600 Manual Mode Nikon D600 Manual Mode Thank you for downloading nikon d600 manual mode. As you may know, people have look numerous times for their favorite novels like this nikon d600 manual mode, but end up in malicious downloads. Rather than reading a good book with a cup of coffee in the afternoon, instead they cope with som

Shooting Nikon DSLR cameras in manual mode with auto IS

Nikon D500 movie mode. The D500 becomes Nikon's first DX-format DSLR to capture 4k video at 24 to 30p. In addition it'll film 1080p video at frame rates between 24 and 60p, allows full control over exposure while filming, supports Auto ISO in Manual, offers a Flat Picture Control profile for later grading, features microphone and headphone. 1. Has a flip-out screen. Nikon D500. Nikon D850. Flip-out screens can be useful for tricky shots. 2. weather-sealed (splashproof) Nikon D500. Nikon D850. The device is protected with extra seals to prevent failures caused by dust, raindrops, and water splashes

Nikon D500 Tips and Tricks Picturing Chang

Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode When somebody should go to the ebook stores, search start by shop, shelf by shelf, it is in point of fact problematic. This is Nikon D40X in 2019 Nikon D500 Review, A Wildlife Photographer's Perspective 8 Secrets For Sharper Wildlife Photos Nikon D40Nikon D4 - Initial Page 3/10. Acces PDF Nikon D4 Online Library Nikon D80 Manual Mode Nikon D80 Manual Mode Getting the books nikon d80 manual mode now is not type of challenging means. You could not lonely going when book collection or library or borrowing from your links to right of entry them. This is an definitely easy means to specifically acquire lead by on-line. Thi Offers ☑️12 Months Warranty ☑️14 Days Money Back. Buy Nikon D500 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only). As the flagship model within Nikon's DX-format DSLR line, the D500 is characterized by its robust physical construction, apt imaging capabilities, and of course, a more compact, sleek form factor than..

nikon d80 manual mode is available in our digital library an online access to it is set as public so you can download it instantly. Our book servers hosts in multiple countries, allowing you to get the most less latency time to download any of our books like this one Nikon user hendo55: A few of my local bird residents having a bath on a cold winters day [imglink:585820] [imglink:585821] [imglink:585822] [imglink: Manual Mode Nikon D40 Manual Mode When people should go to the ebook stores, search start by shop, shelf by shelf, it is essentially problematic. This is why Zfc First Impression Using the Nikon D40X in 2019 Nikon D500 Review, A Wildlife Photographer's Perspective 8 Secrets For Sharper Wildlife Photos Page 2/7. Read PDF Nikon D4 Nikon's D500 is an enthusiast DSLR that truly impresses. It delivers the excellent image quality one would expect, but it introduces several new tech that makes it a joy to use

The Nikon D500 User's Manual in 30 minutes by Carlos Erban Nikon D7000 Manual ModeNikon D7100 Tutorial. How to Tutorial Menu Set Up Guide Part 1 Nikon D7000: How to use Auto and Custom White BalanceManual Mode With Auto ISO Nikon 50mm F1.2 - set up as non-cpu lens How To Live Stream With a Nikon DSLR Camera 2020 How to Shoot Video on the Nikon. Nikon D7000 How To Tutorial 2 Manual Exposure Mode Tutorial, EASY way! DSLR Photography using Nikon D7000 Beginner LessonNikon d7000 camera - Amazing Camera even in the year 2020 and beyond Nikon D7100 Tutorial. How to Tutorial Menu Set Up Guide Part The 7 Best Nikon Tricks Ever!NIKON D850 VS NIKON D750 | Is the D750 BETTER? Easiest Way To Master Manual Exposure Mode Photography Nikon D500 Bird In Flight Autofocus System Setup 7 More Of The Best Nikon Tricks Ever! Nikon D300 Sample Images / Nikon D300 Photography 6 Simple Camera Hacks To Get You Off AUTO Mode Forever Nikon DSLR AF-On Butto

Rent a Nikon 16-80mm f/2Nikon D5600 DSLR Review | ePHOTOzineD5200 Manual Movie Mode + Bonus - old lens apertureOne Mile High Photography | VAQ-129 Vikings | Boeing EANikon D3000Nikon 58mm f/1