Home

Balance Druid macros

Simple Macros for Balance Druid in Shadowlands: You Need

1. Balance Druid Macros. The first macro that I wanna mention is for Rebirth, which will allow you to cast Rebirth on one of your fallen friends by mousing over their corpse, or even better, their nameplate, and then casting the spell.This is why I mentioned Healbot as a great addon to go along with your macro business
  2. Rejuvanation Macro for Balance Druids. #showtooltip Rejuvenation /cast [@mouseover, help, nodead, mod]Innervate; [@mouseover, help, nodead]Rejuvenation; [@player]Rejuvenation. This page will be update regularly. For more information about the Balance druid DPS rotation, Balance druid talents or Balance druid videos simply click the links
  3. Guides balance druid interface and macros. Balance Druid. Patch 9.1. Dorullkjell. Last Updated: 21st Jun, 2021. Some content in this guide is based on PTR or early patch data Updates will be made after raid progress is finished and more accurate information is available. Interface
  4. Balance Druid PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9.1) Macros are crucial to be successful in PvP. They allow players to use abilities on enemies without having to target them. This helps increase overall damage/healing and general awareness in the arena. Here are a few macros that all Balance Druids can benefit from
  5. Welcome to Wowhead's Balance Druid DPS TBC Macro Guide, updated for of Burning Crusade Classic. In this guide, we will go over everything you need to know about Macros for your Balance Druid, explain how to make your own, and cover some of the best for both hardcore and general players alike
  6. Welcome to Wowhead's Balance Druid Arena PvP Guide, up to date for 9.1! In this section of the guide, we will cover every useful macro for Balance Druids in PvP, including Arena123 macros and focus macros. Arena macros make gameplay feel more fluid and make it easier to make quick decisions

Many druid macros make use of the stance modifier to detect which form you are taking. The stance numbers each refer to a Form. Be aware that [Flight Form] or [Swift Flight Form] will be either stance 5 or 6, depending on the availability of [Moonkin Form] and Tree of Life (druid ability) . Stance Number. Form The UI Forums and the Druid Forums on the official World of Warcraft website are also great resources should you need additional help. For quick reference, here is the most relevant information. Druid Stances. Many macros make use of the stance modifier. The stance numbers each refer to a Form Druid Macros Druid Macros . Categories. All Macros; General Macros Arena Specific Macros Death Knight Macros Use this macro to cyclone arena1 without having to change your target or focus. #showooltip Cyclone /cast [target=arena1] Cyclone. Arena 1 Solar Beam. Using Barkskin and Bear Form makes a Balance Druid really hard to die. Utility. Cyclone, Stampeding Roar and Typhoon are now baseline, which are added to Mass Entanglement and Solar Beam. Mobility. Wild charge, Cat Form and Dash make it a really good spec to deal with mechanics

Balance Druid Macros HotBD® Balance Druid Guid

1. Balance Druid (Moonkin, Boomkin, Boomie, or fondly - the Intergalactic Fire Chicken!) has been one of the most popular and rewarding specs to play in Shadowl..
  2. This macro will cast Entangling Roots on a hostile mouseover target or current hostile target. Try It! Use WowMatrix to download and keep WoW AddOns up-to-date. It's 100% FREE! Includes support for the latest WoW AddOns and Mods. Tutorial How to Install WoW AddOns in 3 Easy Steps using WowMatrix
  3. ation Changes Analysis Changes to Balance Druid in 9.0.5. Endless Thirst - buffed to 0.8% crit per stack.; Adaptive Swarm - buffed, now deals more damage and amplifies dots by 25%; Overall, these changes mean very little for the meta direction that Balance Druid is going
  4. You guys requested it and since were almost at 4k subscribers lets take a look at my balance druid macros! I know this isn't a very well edited super detaile..
  5. However, Classic is using the 8.0 engine, which includes dem juicy new macro tools, which can be used to sand down the rough edges of shapeshifting and make driving your druid buttery smooth. I'm creating this thread while the extended beta is still up to give you a wide sampling of certified working versions of such macros
  6. Get the macro here! Solar https://pastebin.com/Y4UFWqT5Lunar https://pastebin.com/iSj81hD5(Covenant abilities are not included in the macros due to their..

Macros & Addons 9.1 Archive Balance Druid PvP Overview Balance Druid is a powerful and adaptable caster, capable of manipulating the battlefield with a large amount of crowd control, while also dishing out high burst damage and consistent pressure. Druid draws on its unique ability to shift between forms to avoid harm, while utilising the. Balance Druid Potency slots are often minor upgrades that are more specific to the type of content you are doing. Keep in mind that you have a limited number of swaps so plan out swapping carefully if you are running low. Fury of the Skies is probably the best overall sustained choice for Balance Druid. This is a great raiding Conduit as it.

Method Balance Druid Guide - Shadowlands 9

Balance Druid Conduit Guide Venthyr Balance Druid Rotation Changes Generally Venthyr does not change your rotation much. Make sure you pair up Celestial Alignment with Ravenous Frenzy! Both abilities are off the GCD, so feel more than free to macro them together, you are not losing anything Balance Druid Dungeon/Raid Macro Added a new Forum Post because I updated my original one but it was not appearing on the website on other devices. It would only work on the computer I made it from but not on my phone or iPad. I did not want to lose all the work I put into it and thus re-posted it here. Please use this forum page for future updates on my Balance Druid Macro. Update 10.10.18. Get the macro here! https://pastebin.com/raw/GEEnjpHtNOTE: I made a mistake in the video! :OIn reference to the Solar Wrath/Lunar Strike modifier line, the..

3 Must-Have Macros for Druids (Updated) Post Reply. Return to board index. Post by Flashieme This topic features 3 Macros I have in my action bar in caster form. They are really useful as they will cover both your healing and offensive abilities depending on what you're currently targetting - Copy and Paste Balance 7.3.5 Macros From Here:http://druidmacros.com/balance-druid-macros-legion-----.. Recommended Raiding Build. Tier 1 - Nature's Balance for ST, Warrior of Elune for stacked AoE or Force of Nature which is a usable option if you aim for a quick AP gain to your burst. Tier 2 - Wild Charge as it is a super flexible utility. You can also get use of Renewal if the fight requires no movement ability. Tier 3 - Guardian Affinity or Restoration Affinit

It could be interesting. I hope they take this as an opportunity to make Balance Affinity a little more competitive even if my heart already belongs to Feral. =) Ive always run Balance but my other main I guess youd call it is resto shaman. I always run shaman solo in resto. So Im forcing myself to try to run solo in resto druid instead of balance The basic Balance Druid talent build is fairly straightforward, going deep into the Balance tree to pick up all talents that increase the damage of Starfire, Moonfire, and Insect Swarm.This build also goes into the Restoration tree in order to pick up Intensity, Natural Shapeshifter, and Improved Mark of the Wild. The must-have talents in this build are: Starlight Wrath, Focused Starlight.

Posts about balance druid macros written by ivonanikolic. Boomies are one of the most simple specs to play these days, but that doesn't mean it can't get any easier Hey. I've been using my druid as a balance druid lately, and been using Aragent's macros with isboxer to macro my druids dps rotation... I like my druid as a resto druid, but atm im using priests as healers. My shamans is all good tho when it comes to their rotations (@ around 16-18k dps), but my druid is only doing 11k wich is really annoying

Balance Druid PvP Useful Macros (Shadowlands / 9

Shifting Perspectives: Feral druid macros of power | Engadget

Go to the Charcter specific Macro Window Drag the new GS Macros to your Action Bar Enjoy Usage: Spam the Action Bar Button with the Macro as fast as possible. A good alternative is AutoHotkey :) Release Note: This is the first itteration of Druid Macros including the Artifact Abilities WoW Classic Druid Macros. This guide was written in 2020 and is relevant for the WoW Classic release of the game as well as private servers. You'll find all of the WoW Classic Druid Macros that I have found online and considered useful. Not all of these are my original creation and credit goes to whomever first penned the words onto paper Venthyr. Ravenous Frenzy buff which has a 3 minute cool down, so it aligns with celestial alignment / Incarnation: Chosen of Elune.This is a pure 3 minute spec. Venthyr had a huge buff for balance druids due to the new legendary Sinful Hysteria.This legendary makes Venthyr really strong since it increases the time of the Ravenous Frenzy buff and adds 5 seconds of full stacks when it goes out Here you can find many macros that I made and use myself. This is made from personal efforts so if it has been helpful to you, drop a thanks in a replay below. All macros tested and are guaranteed to work properly (unless i made a typo while writing them here). Druids, use these to increase your skillcap and be in next MIT, I want to see ****ing druids in MIT!! Get great Wow druid macros that work every time. Each macro is tested in World of Warcraft patch 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar for Mists of Pandaria! Druids can do just about anything and do it really well. They are capable healers, damage dealers for both melee and spells, and tanking

Balance Druid Macro needed Looking for the Treant macro so that I can skip the placement of the summoning circle. in short I want it to automatically cast on the current location of my cursor Reply With Quote. 2011-01-02, 07:23 PM #2. Deleted. Originally Posted by skrump As such, I use the following macro so I can use the same button to switch into bear form and cast the FR heal. Note: The macro must be pressed two times. #showtooltip Frenzied Regeneration /cast [stance:0/2/3/4/5/6] !Bear Form; [stance:1] Frenzied Regeneration Enjoy! Update: Added note to clarify that this requires two button presses

I recommend downloading Curse Client which is a program for your computer which makes it easier for you to download new addons and keep them up to date.. Addons. Useful moonkin addons: WeakAuras 2 - Track your trinket procs, other procs, CDs etc. Other useful addons: ElvUI - Addon package with everything you need and more Deadly Boss Mods - Warnings and timers for raid bosse Again, useless for Balance spec. Incarnation: A 3v3 talent, combined with right cds, procs and right moment, can oneshot the enemy. Force of Nature: Best for 2v2 or duels, optional in 3v3 bracket. To explain the diffence between Treants and Incarnation with better words, i allow myself to citate a very good druids point of view Druid Dash macro help. Question. Close. 2. Posted by 5 months ago. Druid Dash macro help. Question. Hi there I am looking for a macro for Balance that will in this order: Cast Dash if it is available Cast Cat form if Dash is on cooldown Cast Moonkin Form if I am currently in Cat Form #showtooltip Das

Macro for Wow: Switch to Moonkin Cast Moonfire for Druids. Works in World of Warcraft patch 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar, Mists of Pandaria. Posted on: 09-30-2014 - Updated on: 09-30-2014 - viewed 20168 time Playing a Druid effectively in World of Warcraft: Classic, especially when solo questing, requires juggling many spells spread across three different forms. It's tedious to manually shapeshift and find the spell you want to cast. My goal was to create a set of macros that would simplify this process as much as possible. Many of these are adapted from my original Vanilla Druid macros, which. If you are interested in more in-depth Balance Druid guides for , make sure to browse the Navigation Bar below, and our list of Guide Navigation just beneath the Table of Contents. Overview Leveling (1-70) Starter Guide Talents & Builds BiS Gear Rotation & Abilities Stats Gems & Enchants Buffs & Consumables Addons Macros Pre-Patch Builds Pv

Druid ** Important ** Before using these macros make sure you unbind SHIFT 1-6 (Action Page 1-6) keys in your key bindings. If you don't, pressing any of the shift modified macros will cause you to change action page instead of casting the appropriate spell. I've included the keys I have them bound to but you can use whatever > Vanilla WoW Druid Macros. About Us. DKPminus is an enthusiast site for fans of legacy versions of World of Warcraft. We've compiled up to date and accurate information for WoW private servers, we have a robust list of compatible WoW addons, and a list of comprehensive World of Warcraft guides PvP Macros for Balance Druid DPS in Burning Crusade Classic /target arena1 This will target the first enemy on the opposing arena team. You can substitute arena2, arena3, arena4, and arena5. /focus arena1 This will set your focus to the first enemy on the opposing arena team. You can substitute arena2, arena3, arena4, and arena5. /cast SPEL Shapeshifting. All-Terrain Form. Try It! Use WowMatrix to download and keep WoW AddOns up-to-date. It's 100% FREE! Includes support for the latest WoW AddOns and Mods. Tutorial How to Install WoW AddOns in 3 Easy Steps using WowMatrix The balance druid script is now adjusted to the latest developments in 8.2.5 and it now auto adapts to all your talents (including starlord) and traits (arcanic pulsar, streaking stars etc) without the need to load two scripts. Theres nows 1 script which will automatically adapt to all conditions! big horay

These macros are made for the 1.12.1 client version of World of Warcraft and are centered around the DoctorDruid and Zorlen addons, both of which provide functions that greatly simplify Druid combat. Especially when leveling, I want as easy a time as possible, so I can focus on the bigger picture World of Warcraft Addons, Interfaces, Skins, Mods & Community. Updated for WoD BalancePowerTracker is an addon designed to provide a highly configurable bar to track Lunar/Solar energy, Eclipse direction and Peak buff Moquai-kelthuzad April 8, 2019, 10:28pm #8. I make the assumption that druid actually has to be in catform in order to prowl, so I would rather start with turning into cat-form and then checking for prowl. /cast [noform:2] Cat Form; [nostealth] Prowl. this way the macro works even with King of the Jungle. kr, Moquai Bear Form. author: Mystic | last updated: May 2, 20. This macro allows you to spam your bear form keybind without accidentally canceling your bear form after you go into it. /use !Bear Form (Shapeshift) To post a comment, you must or register. view all ( 2) answered ( 0) unanswered ( 1) first prev. next last Starfire and Moonfire Target Switch Macros for the Balance Druid 2021. Rumble — How to make and use the Starfire and Moonfire auto target swap macros. If You Enjoyed This, Please Click RUMBLE and Subscribe. Lowered prices on All Items

TBC Balance Druid DPS Best Macro Guide - Burning Crusade

1. Druid ability consolidation. Shalamega-magtheridon 29 December 2020 03:21 #1. I would love to play my druid because I enjoy the lore of the class, however I am always overwhelmed with the amount of abilities. Of all of my characters, it is the most complex for me to hotkey
  2. /cast moonfire /cast regrowth/wild growth @player/target etc. dont really know how to make any sequence macros and if anyone would be willing to share theirs or help provide any that would be really helpful
  3. Focus Root + Beam. Focus Skull Bash. Focus Solar Beam. Innervate Self. Innvervate Healer. Meld + Raid Marker. Mouseover Wild Charge. Party1 Nature's Cure. Party1 Regrowth

Balance Druid PvP Macros and Addons - Shadowlands 9

1 General tactics 1.1 Shifting 1.2 Spells and abilities 1.3 Partying 1.4 Raiding 1.5 Soloing 2 PvP 2.1 General 2.2 Spells and tactics 2.2.1 Other 3 Balance tactics 4 Feral tactics 5 Restoration tactics 6 See also Druids have four main specializations — Balance, Feral, guardian and Restoration — and each leads to radically different play styles and tactics; however there are some general. Made at 100ms on a level 45 druid. Shift- Apply AP Spender. Ctrl- Left open for Buffs and CDS. Alt- Used to change between AP builders. You use the macro by spamming it wether with an auto clicker or alone and let it run for Wrath builder or hold Alt for Starfire builder. Also let me know if you have any issues All of these patch 7.0 Balance Druid Macros have been tested and are currently working for patch 7.0. If you have any questions or suggestions on the Macros please let me know. Note: These are just your basic Macros.For more advanced ones Click Here For an Addon With Premade 7.0 Macros (video tutorial for all the macros at the bottom Simple Macros for Balance Druid in Shadowlands: You Need These! Featured ~ ivonanikolic ~ 1 Comment Boomies are one of the most simple specs to play these days, but that doesn't mean it can't get any easier

Balance Affinity Macros. by Angela · Published July 26, 2020 · Updated August 25, 2020. These are the macros I use on my retail druid to make sure that I am in moonkin form for that spells that require me to be. Lunar Strike. #showtooltip Lunar Strike Balance druid macro help. Shadowfaith-bronzebeard February 9, 2021, 6:18pm #1. This is the macro I have created to shift to bear, cast typhoon, cast incapacitating roar and then ursol's vortex, it has holes and does not work, can anyone help? #showtooltip (talent 3/1} Typhoon {talent 3/2] Incapacitating Roar: [talent 3/3 Ursol's Vortex

Druid. Balance. christian-schroder August 19, 2019, 9:12am #43. How fast u fire it dennis? dennis It doesn't seem to lessen the effectiveness of the macro when using Nature's Balance as GSE just skips past that line. Cheers! Spin. WoWScrnShot_091919_054925.jpg 659×535 78.4 KB The first icon is 1, the second icon is 2, third is 3, and so on. Caster form, the lack of a shapeshift form, is always 0. Here's a list of the various stance numbers and their relative forms for reference: - stance:0 = Caster form, the lack of an actual druid form. - stance:1 = Bear Form from level 15+ (stance:1 is Cat Form from levels 8-14 BALANCE_ST Talents 1222121. This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.3.04. Macro Version 1. Step Function: Sequential KeyPress: Moonfire, Moonkin Form, Sunfire Main Sequence: Moonfire, Starsurge, Solar Wrath, Lunar Strike, Sunfire KeyRelease: Contains various utility functions A community for everything related to the druid class in World of Warcraft (WoW) | 157,274 member

Useful macros for druids - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to

Useful macros for druids WoWWiki Fando

1. Eclipse bar plus (Balance druid only) Eclipse bar plus is a great add-on that enables custumised eclipse bar positioning. I personally believe that having the eclipse bar aligned with the cast bar eases keeping track of the eclipse cycle. Definitely useful for any new balance druids. This add-on is very easy to use
  2. 249. Really, the only macro you need is the powershift one (provided by sicc above) but there are a few you might find useful but they're down to personal preference; Roots + Solar Beam: /castsequence Entangling Roots, Solar Beam. Mouseover Cyclone: #showtooltip Cyclone. /cast [target=mouseover,exists,nodead] Cyclone
  3. The way you play this Legendary is pooling over 90 Astral Power as you enter Eclipse, then you gain the buff from Balance of All Things, then you dump x3 Starsurge as to gain insane crit value from Balance of All Things. build: v9.0.2-1.0.23 level: 60 (60) class: DRUID spec: balance. talents: mass_entanglement natures_balance restoration.
  4. Re: Druid macros Post #5 » May 1st, 2014, 10:25 am Well, for a new feral I guess that you're right but the first idol gives a 20 seconds CD, we usually mangle once every 10-12 seconds so it's clearly better if you can get another macro for this idol swapping, as far as you sometimes don't need to change your idol and that it'll trigger a GCD.
  5. Well I rerolled druid for WoTLK and have learned quite a bit in this short time mostly addons that druids will love. I am giving the warning now I am resto so the focus will be resto But ill throw some feral and boomkin addons in here as well as a few macros = ). [edited for user input june 5th] I. Addons A.General Addons B.Resto Addons C.

Druid Macros - Skill Cappe

1. Stat Priority Stat summaries for Balance Druid and the stat priority to help with itemization, enchants, gems and consumables for optimizing your DPS ability.; Gems, Enchants & Consumables An always up-to-date list of the best gems, enchants and consumables for a Balance Druid trying to maximize DPS effectiveness.; Spec Builds & Talents Check out the latest most effective talent build(s) for.
  2. WoW [4.0.1] Balance Druid - Talent build and Macros Setup. Discussion in 'Archives' started by xasset, Oct 15, 2010. Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > xasset New Member. Joined: Jan 15, 2010 Messages: 308 Likes Received: 4 Trophy Points: 0. BAR 3 Settings: Key 1 = Flying Mount or Fly For
  3. Druid Balance/Feral/Resto Affinity Macros? Hello. I'm wondering if there's any possible way to make an all-in-one macro for the Affinity talents? While the spells themselves work just fine, I'd like their icons to change so I know what I'm casting, which I would think could be done with #showtoolti

Balance Druid: Best SIMPLE Macros in Shadowlands! - YouTub

Druid Macros - WoW Macros - WoW AddOns :: WowMatri

Warrior macros for Wow; Druid macro guide; Symbiosis is the coolest new spell Druids get in Wow for the Mists of Pandaria expansion in September. Symbiosis is defined as this: Creates a symbiotic link which grants the Druid one ability belonging to the target's class, varying by the Druid's specialization #Balance Druid PvE Stat Priority. The below Stat Priority recommendations are designed to optimize damage output for most character setups. While the most accurate stat priority comes from simulating your own character with proper settings, you can still use this stat priority to simplify decisions on gear choices and consumables Import | Wago.io. Sort Options. Best Match. Afenar | Druid | Shadowlands. WEAKAURA December 20, 2020 10:25 PM Afenar 306191 views 1054 stars 253 comments. Part of AfenarUI HUD The entire collection of Druid: Feral, Balance, Guardian specializations for World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. You may find here any spec related auras in the..

Balance Druid DPS Guide - Shadowlands 9

Need help with a macro. Leguna-ragnaros December 5, 2020, 4:10pm #1. Greeting! As someone who is not proficient in writing macros I would like to ask the community for help. I wish to make a castsequence macro that would toggle on my Moonkin form and then cast convoke the spirits. Thanks in advance. Zyxmold-blackrock December 5, 2020, 4:13pm #2. Nah not faster with macros really, with /use !cat form macro or for whatever form though it's only 1 press (instead of 2 if you don't have the macro). With the wait for changing forms, it does require a GCD to switch back into whichever form or change forms so if you had just used an ability you would have to wait a second before you could. In PvP using crowd controls (slows, stuns, fears, disarms, silences, roots, knock-backs etc.) is a must. Fortunately balance druids have a big variety of them. You must know when to use them though as your timing will many times dictate the outcome of your battle. Use the different CCs when you fight

Balance Druid Macro Guide (Shadowlands PVP) - YouTub

Totally Pawesome Druid Macros Tested In Beta and Ready for

Balance Druids generally have the edge over Feral Druids in 1-on-1 encounters. The best geared PvP Moonkins have approximately 20k HP and 16k armor - something a Feral Druid will learn to hate. Moonkins can generally out-DPS an equally geared Feral Druid due to their high damage mitigation and powerful burst damage Moonkin Form is a shapeshift form learned by druids at level 20 who have chosen the Balance specialization. This form enables a druid to specialize in DPS spellcasting. This form had its first graphical only upgrade in the legion expansion and lacks different appearances. Unlike cat or bear form balance druids only have 1 appearance Balance Druids do provide the strong caster buff while in Moonkin Form, but they are very mana and debuff intensive they are in order to deal effective damage, which even then only barely keeps up with the low end. See how Balance Druids Druids compare to other DPS in our WoW Classic DPS Rankings / Tier List - Phase 3 article

Balance Druid PvP Guide | 8QuestLogEx WoW Classic Addon 1

Balance Druid GSE Macros for World of Warcraft Shadowlands

Hi there ,for the past 2 days i've been testing something interesting about Night Fae's Convoke the spirits for balance druid ,when i use Solar Beam and right after it Convoke- My Convoke does not trigger only its cooldown ,don't know if its intended to be this way but i highly doubt it ,hopefully this will raise some awearness of the issue and we get it fixed soon

Classic Castbars WoW Classic Addon 1Vargit's Balance / Feral PowerAuras 4Revive & Rejuvenate: Valley of Strength